RCA Retirement Plan is a nonqualified deferred compensation plan. Employer contributions were credited to this plan until December 31, 2004. In October 2004, Congress passed a new law that significantly changed the rules that apply to nonqualified deferred compensation plans like the RCA Retirement Plan. All employer contributions and earning made on behalf of participants prior to January 1, 2005 will remain in the existing RCA Retirement Plan and be subject to the standard provisions of that plan.
To learn more about the RCA Retirement Plan follow these links:
- Download the RCA Retirement Plan Document
- RCA Retirement Plan and 403b Program Fund Options and Performance Update
- RCA Retirement Plan Forms
- Logging onto NetBenefits will allow you to view your account www.fidelity.com/atwork
- RCA Ministers of Word and sacrament getting distributions will benefit from the housing exclusion. Access the most recent Housing Allowance letters.